Research shows that Perth Clinic patients get better faster.
In accordance with our mission statement “Empowering you on the journey to mental health recovery”, the Clinic offers a range of individualised treatment services that are designed in partnership with our patients and with the patients consent, their supporters.
Perth Clinic is the leading provider of acute mental health care in Western Australia. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards whilst providing quality care.
perth clinic philosophy
Perth Clinic is a private psychiatric hospital with an excellent reputation for providing quality in-patient and daypatient psychiatric care. As a nationally recognised centre of excellence our 100 bed hospital offers all the modern comforts of a specialist clinic combined with the warmth of a heritage setting.
At Perth Clinic, we believe that by creating an atmosphere of care, trust and respect for our patients and by offering innovative, effective and outcome driven programs, we can better meet the individual needs of our patients. Our patient centred approach ensures you receive relevant, timely and high quality services during your treatment and throughout your stay.
Our staff are a specialised team of health professionals who provide high quality, evidence based care for all patients. In providing services of excellence, we continue to be leaders in our field in assessment, treatment, evaluation and research for a wide range of mental health issues.
You have identified that you want to get better. Our staff are here to help you on your journey to recovery.
” Empowering you on the journey to mental health recovery”
through the following…
- We believe in innovation and creativity in providing services of excellence.
- We believe in the encouragement of professional and personal development.
- We believe in encouraging accomplishment and contribution.
- We work as a team to be the best in all we do.
- We create an atmosphere of care, trust, concern and respect for our patients and each other.
- We adhere to the highest ethics and a code of honour and integrity.
- We will behave in a fair and open way.
- We believe that quality processes will produce quality results.
- We believe that solutions be cost effective and add value.
We will pursue our vision through focused growth based on our innovative treatment models and strong position in psychiatric treatment.
We will pursue our innovative approaches in providing quality and value with determination and vigour.
We will strive for quality in all areas of what we do in our programmes, treatment systems, technology and information systems, financial results, management and our relationship with patients, staff, shareholders, stakeholders, referrers, insurers and psychiatrists.
In pursuing what we do we will aspire to live by the following values…